Followers

You Are Viewer #

blogspot statistics

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm the idiot of the group


Talk about knowing, I'm still pissed with my friends... most of them think I'm a foolish child who can't think far enough to give an opinion... once I tried to voice out my opinion in a meeting... just trying to help, but I ended up being scold at by THEM...
It’s outrageous!!! I thought, “Fine!! Then GO AND ROT YOURSELVES!!!”...
here's the thing, I prefer to be open minded, but when people are wrong, totally wrong, I come in and try to help... but what happened was I got scold... that's when I started looking at things a new way,
And guess what, more people turn out to be wrong to begin with... FYI, people tend to call those who wouldn't accept advises ego, but as-a-matter-of-factly, they're egoists... and I have been trying to correct my friends ever since, and it turns out that for study-geeks, these guys are stubborn, and they call me an ego...  FINE, again, DO AS YOU LIKE IT... I wouldn't give a damn about any of you anymore...

No comments: