Followers

You Are Viewer #

blogspot statistics

Sunday, June 13, 2010

TEACHER'S DAY and MOTHER'S DAY

It's a drag!!! The drama crew were gathered together again!!! This time it's for a show for Teacher's Day...
And arrrgh!!! The times I have to spend with these pain-in-the-necks are terrible...
It just been like 1 month since this very crew won the Drama Festival, AND NOW THEY'VE FORGOTTEN THEIR LINES!!! Not to mention the fact that they keep on pissing me off every now and then... God knows how much I hated these guys... But I did it for the teachers... LOVE YOU TEACHERS
So let there be practice:
Practice...
practice...
and yet these guys seem to have lost their interest in acting...
man, I wonder why on Earth am I still with these guys...
_____________________________________________________________________

MOTHER'S Day came up and I had no idea of what to give for my mum. After a long thought, maybe I can give her my Disciplinary Icon prize. After all, my mum was the one who disciplined me since I was a kid...
I wrapped the prize up and gave it to her...

But I don't really think she appreciated it... She never told used it, not even put it on display.
________________________________________________________________________

The drama went really bad...
The crew thought more of hanging around rather than practice...
The show went bad...
I mean, the drama was supposed to be full of suspense and romance........... 
But all was doomed thanks to the crew...
I felt like I don't ever want to show up in school again as the humiliation was just horrible...


No comments: