Followers

You Are Viewer #

blogspot statistics

Sunday, June 13, 2010

DISCIPLINARY MONTH

DISCIPLINARY MONTH @ SMKAKA..
To the horror of my schoolmates, the Disciplinary Unit on SMKAKA launched this program. By means of disciplinary, all the school rules and regulations are enforced... causing many to lose their beloved items, i.e. cell phones, jeans, their HAIR... etc...
I, as a hostel prefect have been taught to obey the school rules. But still I face problems on keeping myself away from the fact the "rules are meant to be broken". Being patient for a month seems like impossible at first, but I got to get the hang of being like a "robot" after a few curses at the rule book.
Days past, then weeks, every now and then a kid try to prove himself to be a tough guy at school, but failed...
a thought came to me a few times that I should summon the throne of The School's Naughty Brat... It occurred to me because I am one of the most popular kid in school. Being one of the teachers' pet will get me out of almost any trouble I get myself into... But I somehow managed to stop myself from menacing in school. 
And I made a break for it in the last week of the disciplinary month after straining myself just to be an "angel". A trip to the National Park in Pahang did the job well. I returned with a surprise as I was awarded The Disciplinary Icon of SMKAKA. Hahaha. I'm really taken aback at first, but after being "congratulated' by my fellow classmates, I AM DISCIPLINED!!!

No comments: