Followers

You Are Viewer #

blogspot statistics

Monday, December 21, 2009

THE NATIONAL UNITY ASSEMBLY & INTERGRATION FOR STUDENT LEADERS AND INTERNATIONAL INVITATIONS 2009 (RIMUP) *FINAL DAY*

EVERYONE'S LEAVING
I felt miserable that morning. My friends, our time together just passed through my very eyes.. all I did was pray that time keeps us together, forever. I'm not able to write much for this day had our last meal together, I didn't pay much attention at what was going on around me. All I can remember is sitting next to Recca, I wanted more time to talk to her, more time to be with everyone.
And for once, I realised that I am getting fond of being a Malaysian. Living together harmoniously as one.

















AS FOR NOW...
Goodbye may seem forever,
farewell is like the end.
But in my heart are memories,
and that's where we live on...


Everyone moved on to each contingents' bus to head back to our states.
"Cheer up, Efa," I said to Nurul Afifah, a groupmate of mine. "Everyone's crying but I don't think that it like there's no tomorrow.."
WHAM!!! Efa gave me a great punch right in the stomach.. 

Just as I was leaving, I saw it... The smile I've been waiting for from Efa since the very first day...
Sincerely waving goodbye, I waved back. The moment was...beautiful... picture perfect and I'm the only one to see it...

No comments: