Followers

You Are Viewer #

blogspot statistics

Monday, December 21, 2009

THE NATIONAL UNITY ASSEMBLY & INTERGRATION FOR STUDENT LEADERS AND INTERNATIONAL INVITATIONS 2009 (RIMUP) *EPILOG*

The trip home was a long one.. I daydreamed about my days with Group I all the way to Terengganu.

TINGGI-TINGGI GUNUNG KINABALU,
TINGGI LAGI SAYANG SAMA KAMU,
BIRU-BIRU HUJUNG KINABALU,
TENGOK DARI JAUH,
HATI SAYA RINDU...

KINABALU DEKAT DI KUNDASANG,
BANYAK SAYUR BOLEH PILIH-PILIH,
APA GUNA PERGI LUAR NEGERI,
NAIK KINABALU,
HATI SAYA RINDU...

SUMANDAK-SUMANDAK PUN TURUT MENUNGGU,
MENARI-NARI LANGGANG SUMAZAU,
SEKALI MELIHAT MELEPAK KULITNYA,
SAYANG... JATUH CINTA...

SAYANG-SAYANG SAYANG KINABALU,
KAAMATAN PESTA BULAN LIMA,
MARI SAYANG KITA PERGI TAMU,
JALAN TAMPARULI, HATI SAYA RINDU...

The song that Recca taught me kept on replaying in my mind...
the Sumazau dance, everything...

I kept in touch with my friends... the next week was the school holidays... I texted Som Cai, Recca, Efa and the others... five days later, August 24th, I texted Efa as usual.

"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Just spending time with the one I love.." I replied.
"Who do you love?"
"you..."

There was a long pause...

"I LOVE YOU TOO..." she replied.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

smart ngat owg tu