Followers

You Are Viewer #

blogspot statistics

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Huh?

I was strolling around looking for some pairs of trousers at a merry mall the other day...
With my waist measuring 29 inches, it was really hard finding a pair of trousers fit for me..
(I mean, really hard... I went home after purchasing a new shirt but no trousers at all.)

But there was an incident... haha, as I was going through the piles of trousers at a discount aisle I was asked by a really really lovely lady, "honey, where's the baby?" and I was like, "baby?".. so the lady said "yeah, our newborn baby, honey, where is she?"
I was dumbstruck and somehow I just couldn't come up with a reply that might satisfy her. She did have a good look at me and was talking so certainly as if I really am her husband.. 
"Um..." I looked around and back at her, she was desperately worried.. and she called me Honey!
I was about to start explaining to her when her real husband burst out laughing from behind me..
He looked exactly like me, coincidentally, he was also wearing the same shirt pattern that I had on..
And I thought there's no such thing as doppelgangers.
In the end, my marital status remains single and luckily, I didn't end up beaten up by the husband...

No comments: