Followers

You Are Viewer #

blogspot statistics

Monday, December 28, 2009

PMR Payday...

MAJLIS PENYERAHAN PINGAT EMAS & HADIAH KECEMERLANGAN PELAJAR KALI KE-30

December 24th, 2009. At around 6 a.m. that morning I woke up hurriedly to get ready for this ceremony...
This is it. The day where my hardworks in 2008 pays off. And by that I mean PAID. Hah! I wore my best outfits to meet the Chief Minister of Terengganu.
There were two others of my friends who showed up for the event. Muniera, my dear friend, almost like a sister to me. I call her Kak Moon. The other one is Muhammad Aiman Fajri, well, I got along with him better just by the end of 2009's school sessions.



After quite a while of listening to the Chief Minister's speech, it's time!!
Of course, there's a long queue ahead.
Waiting... and more waiting...

until it's my turn.. the excitement was overdoing me...

I felt it. The pride of my parents, engraved into my heart... forever...

As for myself, this is just the beginning of a new era...