Followers

You Are Viewer #

blogspot statistics

Sunday, December 20, 2009

THE NATIONAL UNITY ASSEMBLY & INTERGRATION FOR STUDENT LEADERS AND INTERNATIONAL INVITATIONS 2009 (RIMUP) *DAY THREE*

Though a little tired, I woke up for the third day activities...
Another Unity Aerobics event.... well this time the Johore Cabinet members where there.
And it was LIVE ON AIR!!! I'm famous!!

Yeah, I know... A LOT OF  PEOPLE

in a crowded place like that, I get to meet many new friends..
one of them was Kazuma Abe, a japanese transfer student.
After that, I was called upon to attend a rehearsal for that night's dinner with the Johore Government along with 13 others. I missed the next activity with my group. They went on to a house of the disabled. Looks like they had fun.







I met up with my group that afternoon where we went to a place named Taman Rumah Limas -or something like that...
It displayed different designs of kampung houses in Johore.
But the main attraction was when we were allowed to enter the Forbidden Orchid Garden there.

a place that is really worth going to







memories

later on that night, the Dinner With the Johore Government took place. You see, the reason I was called for rehearsal was that I represented my contingent from Terengganu to offer the Johore Chief Minister a token of appreciation and to recieve a gift of memory from him. I tried to look my best but then no one took any pictures of me then...
We were entertained by some performers from Sekolah Seni Johore Bahru. They were amazingly gorgeous and talented. Honestly.
And so that wraps up the day...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

muhammad, soalan 6-11 esei mnde??

kadet44 said...

mnde hal gambo siti sarah tuh??

Nael said...

Eh, Azfarshah, what's he doing there?