Followers

You Are Viewer #

blogspot statistics

Friday, December 11, 2009

THE NATIONAL UNITY ASSEMBLY & INTERGRATION FOR STUDENT LEADERS AND INTERNATIONAL INVITATIONS 2009 (RIMUP) *DAY ONE*



Our trip stopped at SMKA Johore Baharu. We stayed there for the night... and we weren't alone... contingents from a few other states also stopped there for the night. Perlis, Perak and Sarawak... and a few others... I only noticed them on the next morning. We continued our journey... We reached this place... our assembly place...


the commander gave a briefing about the event... and took a photograph of the Terengganu contingents.


Later, we were divided into separate groups. I joined Group I. And the event begins...


 Group I was sent to The New York Hotel.





I guess that's where I'll be sleeping for the nights. The Ice Breaking session went well, I can't find any photos of it though. Damn! I should have brought my phone along to take some pictures... anyway, I made friends easily within the first day...
SOM CAI
NES SANDRA RECCA
NORINTAN SHAKIRA
NURUL AFIFAH (whoa, she is a moody one.)
H'NG JAAN JENG
ANG HAN CIN
TAN XUE HUI
NUR FATIN AZRIN
WONG AH JHONG
TABEAH GLORIA SIEBERT
JAN-MIKE SCHIFFERS
NORHANISAH

Just a few names to remember them by...

Later on that night, everyone gathered at a place called the Persada Johore.
There was a presentation on unity and the Independence Day.
I knew that this will be the beginning of a very fun program....

No comments: